A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Brother EX 660 sewing machine (Big Timber & Randall Rd, Elgin)
a used Brother EX-660 electronic sewing machine. I dont have the service manual for this. It is giving the error code F4 you google it, it could mean 4 different things. One is the bobbin winder not functioning!! And that is what is missing so instead of trying to get the parts I thot someone might be interested in it for a parts machine. Everything else looks like it is there except for the inner rotary hook.



+2
+1





Free:
4 packages of Wise emergency food (Big Timber & Randall Rd, Elgin)
Expired
4 packages of Wise packaged emergency food; Hearty Tortilla, Apple Cinnamon Cereal, Creamy A'LA King & rice & Brown Sugar & Maple Multi grain. All you have to do is add water, I sometimes add meats to these packages also..great for camping or if you run out of groceries these are great to have in the pantry.







+1




2h
Free:
garden veggie straws (Big Timber & Randall Rd, Elgin)
Gifted
A Bag of garden veggie straws, these are like veggies that are crispy like chips in a shape of sticks or straws.

5d
Free:
juice boxes & a few oatmeal packs (Big Timber & Randall Rd, Elgin)
Gifted
I have some Very Berry & Fruit punch juice boxes & a few packages of instant oatmeal. I am use to making my own oatmeal each package is a different flavor


19d
Free:
dog biscuits cookie cutters (Big Timber & Randall Rd, Elgin)
Gifted
The plastic ones were never used. I used the metal ones a few times. I use to actually make dog biscuits when I had a lot more dogs. They can be used as regular cookie cutters also

19d
Free:
DIY calendar with calendar pack (Big Timber & Randall Rd, Elgin)
Gifted
A 12" x 12" Create your own calendar from Archiver's & a calendar collection pack from Archiver's also. I use to do a lot of scrapbooking, now I dont have the time or place to do scrapbooking


20d
Free:
In-shell pistachio nuts (Big Timber & Randall Rd, Elgin)
Gifted
A sealed bag of pistachio nuts in the shells, I thot my husband liked them he didnt, I will eat a few but never had them in the shell. So decided to get rid of them bcuz to many for me to eat alone.

44d
Free:
brads & eyelets for crafting (Big Timber & Randall Rd, Elgin)
Gifted
An assortment of brads, eyelets, & clips for paper crafting. Different shapes & styles. It comes with this blue container that has 32 different compartments. Some varieties have never been opened others have few left of them


62d
Free:
a bottle of Honey sauce by ASA (Big Timber & Randall Rd, Elgin)
Expired
I have a bottle of Honey Sauce, ASA brand a 2.8 liter bottle (little less than a gallon). I will never use it it would take me forever to go thru that bottle. If anyone interested please let me know
74d
Free:
12" x 24" color cardstock paper (Big Timber & Randall Rd, Elgin)
Gifted
I have a 12" x 24" cardstock pad that was originally for the Cricut Essentials1 cutting machine, but can be used for anything that uses cardstock. A school might like this pad of papers. It is all in great shape except the cover & 1 corner is bent a little because how it was stored.


96d
Free:
Lars Own chocolate pearl sugar bags (Big Timber & Randall Rd, Elgin)
Gifted
I have a box of 6 bags of Lars Own Chocolate pearl sugar. The picture is from the internet I didnt want to open up the box but it is the exact same thing only chocolate. On the internet each 10 oz bag goes for $8.50 ea so if you do a lot of baking & want to use the sugar as a topper or this w/b great for that. I thot it was just flavored sugar to put in teas, waters, or to flavor any drinks, but found out it wasnt for that.

104d
Free:
Earth best drink packets (Big Timber & Randall Rd, Elgin)
Expired
Organic Earth's Best Carrot pear puree packets for toddlers. I grabbed these by mistake. Thot I was getting some regular packets of juice. There are 6 packs in the box

147d
Free:
7 non perishable food items (Big Timber & Randall Rd, Elgin)
Expired
I have 7 non perishable food items; cleaning out my cabinets. Inventorizing; They are getting too full. I have to many snacks & know I will not get to these.

160d
Free:
brass & white toilet paper holder (Big Timber & Randall Rd, Elgin)
Expired
a Kingston brass & white toilet paper holder that is still in pretty good shape, needs a good polishing, little wear on it. All the screws are there for installing.


172d
Free:
5 lb frozen pkg of blue cheese (Big Timber & Randall Rd, Elgin)
Expired
someone gave me a frozen 5 lb pkg of blue cheese. I love cheese thot I would use it in some recipes, but I always seem to go with the others that I already have open, so I decided to forward the blue cheese on to someone else. Instead of keeping it in the freezer; it would take me a very long time to go thru that bag. So if you are interested PLEASE let me know when you are ready to come for it so I can be here & not have to put it outside. I will take it out of freezer when you come. Thank you
172d
Free:
Wise emergency food packets (Big Timber & Randall Rd, Elgin)
Expired
There are 7 packages of the Wise emergency food supply packs. Variety of meals. Teriyakiy & Rice, Cheesy Macaroni, Cheesy Lasagna, etc
192d
Free:
white paper lunch bags (Big Timber & Randall Rd, Elgin)
Expired
I have a stack of approx 12 white paper lunch bags, in good shape to use for kids lunches or crafts; I usese them for adding butter & salt to my popcorn.
192d
Free:
bottle of 1 a day prenatal vitamins (Big Timber & Randall Rd, Elgin)
Expired
a bottle of one a day prenatal vitamins; I picked them up by mistake. cant use them. There are 90 softgel s i the bottle brand new, still sealed

224d
Free:
a pile of allen wrenches (Big Timber & Randall Rd, Elgin)
Expired
I have a pile of assorted allen wrenches, big ones to tiny ones.

224d

238d
Free:
white wooden chair (Big Timber & Randall Rd, Elgin)
Gifted
I have this basic white wooden chair to give away. I had this one as a spare in case one of our other ones broke. There were 3 that came with our table. This one is in great shape. There is a loose screw that needs tightening; that is all..not using the chairs with the table so dont need this one anymore..


241d
Free:
Dog bed frame (Big Timber & Randall Rd, Elgin)
Gifted
A dog bed, I call it the bed frame, bcuz you need either a pillow or fold up blanket to go inside of this frame. I had a pillow bed for this & this dog I have would scratch & take the bed out of the frame to sleep on....they destroyed that part..it is in great shape still & you can wash it, there are zippers to take out the foam.


272d
Free:
Binks #71-130 air hose (Big Timber & Randall Rd, Elgin)
Gifted
Binks industrial style #71-130 air hose. I think there is 25 ft not sure didnt really measure the length..works. but we have several other hoses for our air compresser with different nozzle ends, so we didnt need this one any more.


321d
Free:
2 air hoses (Big Timber & Randall Rd, Elgin)
Gifted
2 short length air hoses, I believe they both have different ends on them.


338d
Free:
set of allen wrenches (Big Timber & Randall Rd, Elgin)
Gifted
A complete set of allen wrenches unbranded

338d
Free:
sharpening/oil stones & metal knob (Big Timber & Randall Rd, Elgin)
Gifted
there are 5 oil/sharpening stones; 2 have names on them the other 3 are blank, they have been used, but still in great shape. Also, there is a metal knob, not sure what it is off of; but it may be useful for something missing a knob or just as a paperweight on a desk


338d
Free:
4 antifreeze checkers (Big Timber & Randall Rd, Elgin)
Gifted
4 antifreeze checkers; 1 I believe is brand new, the others probably have been used.

344d
Free:
(2) 55" TV's (Big Timber & Randall Rd, Elgin)
Gifted
I have 2 55" TV's that we were going to try to fix ourselves, but our hands are kind of crippled & we dont have the area to open them up with. The older one is a 55" LG model# 55LA6900. The screen flickers like it has shadows , no remote & no power cord, but the power cord is a standard cord. You can still get the remote & cord on the internet. Then the 2nd TV is an RCA 55" ultra smart TV,model# RQSM5522, this one we only had 18 months; fairly new still. The back lighting went out on this one. Our warranty company replaced the TV for us saying that, that is not a big enough problem for a service company to come out ad fix it. I looked on line, & Utube had someone repairing the back ligts, he said it only cost him approx $35 for the lights, but he needed a BIG area in the house to open his TV up. He showed us once the TV was opened it was easy to replace. I was told that with this model the back lights go out a lot. If you are interested in trying to fix these; please take both TV's thank you
348d
Free:
Decorative wooden box w/ windows (Big Timber & Randall Rd, Elgin)
Gifted
A decorative wooden box with windows for pictures or small artwork. in good shape there is a little scratching but overall in great shape. Top opens 9" x 10" x 3"



1y
Free:
misc soap stones for welders (Big Timber & Randall Rd, Elgin)
Expired
I have approx 8 soap stones that are needed for welders.

1y
Free:
misc oil/sharpening stones (Big Timber & Randall Rd, Elgin)
Expired
I have a pile of smaller oil/sharpening stones. Different shape and sizes. Some have been hardly used.

1y