What do the different post colors mean?
There are five different types of posts and each type of post is shown in a different color. There is a key that explains what each color means on the All Posts page. On the mobile site and in the mobile apps, the key is displayed below the posts on the All Posts page (near the bottom of the page). On the desktop site, the key shows up above the posts (near the top of the page).
- Light Tan/Yellow = Offer posts (items being given away)
- Green = Want posts (items being requested)
- Purple = Admin posts (from the volunteer moderators who run each group)
- Blue = Taken posts (used to indicate that a previous Offer has been taken)
- Red/Pink = Received posts (used to indicate that a previous Want has been satisfied)